Karla Sofía Escobar
Lawyer specialist in Labor Law and Social Security with over 15 years of experience in the domain of labor law, social security, litigation and migration, along with a broad knowledge of collective law.
Throughout her professional career, she has gained experience working with some of the country’s most important firms, such as KPMG, Posse Herrera y Ruiz Abogados and Gómez Pinzón Abogados, where she served as legal counselor for labor cases involving the preparation of employment contracts, execution of due diligence processes, design and setting of salary policies, workday analyses, disciplinary processes, migration matters, ordinary and special processes filed with the ordinary labor jurisdiction and processing of administrative proceedings before governmental entities, such as the Ministry of Social Protection, UGPP, among others.
- Jiménez Duarte Asociados. Partner and Director of the labor and social security practice. (2017 – presente).
- Goméz Pinzón. Senior Associate senior of the Labor area. Bogotá, Colombia (2011 – 2017).
- Posse Herrera & Ruiz Abogados. Senior Consultant – Labor Law division. Bogotá, Colombia. (2009 – 2011).
- KPMG. Senior Legal Services. Labor area. Bogotá, Colombia. (2004 – 2009).
- Graduate Studies in Labor and Social Security Law. Pontificia Universidad Javeriana. Bogotá, Colombia. 2009
- Graduate Studies in Environmental Law. Universidad del Rosario. Bogotá, Colombia. 2008
- D. Universidad Sergio Arboleda. Bogotá, Colombia. 2002
- Member of the Labour bar.